M. Sc. Programs in Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research
The School of Mathematical Sciences offers excellent degree programs toward M. Sc. degrees in Mathematics, Statistics and Operations Research.
- M. Sc. in Mathematics
- M. Sc. in Applied Mathematics
- M. Sc. in Statistics (Statistics and Data Science)
- M. Sc. in Statistics (Statistics and Probability)
- M. Sc. in Biostatistics (jointly with the Faculty of Medicine)
- M. Sc. in Operations Research
Each of the programs requires students to take 30 hours of course work and to write a thesis based on research carried out under the guidance of one of the School's faculty members.
For more details please contact the Student Secretariat:
Ms. Shachar Erez
303 Kaplun Bldg